20 December 2013

Merry Christmas to All, And to All........

A good life.

Which ever religion you celebrate, I wish you all a happy, peaceful, and fulfilling vacation, season, and life. As the students know, today was my final day as their teacher, and believe me when I say I will never forget it. We've had an incredible journey, full of ups, downs, challenges, and successes. I want to thank each and every one of my students for being so great, and for giving me the unforgettable opportunity of a lifetime. I have faith in every single one of you, and you've each in your own way proven to me that the world can only become a better place as you grow older and stay true to yourselves. I hope I've been one of many helpers on this crazy, unique, and wonderful journey that is your life. I hope you all look back at the times we had in class and it's enough to make you smile. And I hope you get the chance to pay it forward, for the rest of your life. It's been an honor to be your teacher, and I will always believe in you. For those who wanted to write down what we discussed in class but didn't have the opportunity, I've attached some life lessons below. Now go out there and learn something new today, and show the world what you're made of.

Hete neleteqa murah ikhra-
Until we meet again-

Mr. Howe

Advice on Life
1. Men: Always respect women.
    Women: Always respect yourselves.
2. Read at least one article each day.
3. Take time to reflect every day.
4. Stand up for what you believe in.
5. Take action.

Mr. Howe's Final Challenge
Every day, do something good - and don't take credit for it.

"Be humble, for you are made of earth-
Be noble, for you are made of stars."
                                 -Serbian Proverb